Imagine a world of luxury where every whim is catered to. Discover our Luxury Collection hotels in 12 Sun destinations.
Mmm…Sip a martini in an infinity pool overlooking the shimmering sea.
Enjoy a thermal experience in a world-class spa. Eat a sumptuous five-course feast in an elegant setting. Slip into a bubble bath drawn by your butler. And why not savour an espresso in your comfortable suite?
Give in to sun-soaked splendour at one of the posh hotels of our Luxury Collection.
Benefits exclusive to Transat:
- Free access to airport VIP lounges
- Upgrade to Option Plus on Air Transat² (valued at $109)
- Private roundtrip transfers
You’ll also enjoy:
- Free WiFi4
- Access to spa facilities1
- Concierge or butler service
- Waiter service at the pool and beach
- Unlimited premium-brand drinks
- 24-hour room service
- Beach towels in the room upon arrival
- Bathrobes and slippers in the room
- Coffee maker with local coffee
- Bottle of sparkling wine and fruit platter in the room upon arrival
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
Where available. • Visit airtransat.com for more details on Option Plus benefits. • Not available at Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado or Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun. •Some restrictions may apply. • Excellence resorts: Beach towels are available at various places throughout the hotel. Instead of a fruit platter, some hotels may offer chocolate or other delicacies. Excellence resorts: Fruit platters are only available for certain room categories. Transat is a division of Transat Tours Canada Inc., and is registered as a travel wholesaler in Ontario (Reg #50009486) with offices at 191 The West Mall, Suite 800, Etobicoke, ON M9C 5K8; in British Columbia (Reg #2454) with offices at 2175 West 41st Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia V6M 1Z6; in Quebec (Reg #754241) with offices at 300 Léo-Pariseau, Suite 500, Montreal QC H2X 4C2.